Friday, October 1, 2010

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY:) Again, Again

 I am just loving it, because it's friday!!! After English I have one more class, then I'm done for the day!!! I think I will go to lunch with my friend today??? I'm not sure if I will go home or stay here. If I decided to go home then it would have to be today because I work tomorrow night. I love late nite!!! It doesnt feel like a job at all! I like how we get free stuff. And also we get the free stuff before everyone else!!! The theme is Mclate Nite. Everything is McDonalds. I wonder what room will I have to do??? Or I might have to do registration, which i never did before :) should be fun. I love being paired with somebody, you really have a great time. Back to today, if they have youth service I will go to that. Then after that is done I'm not sure what else. I might go over my family house who knows????

No comments:

Post a Comment