Friday, October 8, 2010

College and Home:)

So again it is Friday, thank God again lol. My week was pretty hectic. College can be overwhelming, if you let it be. So I'm glad I am going home today. I have not went home yet. And plus my mom moved into a new apartment. So my sis and I get to stay in a new place. I only been to the new place three times. My sis has only been there once. It is a nice apartment. I think we have still assemble my bed. Which I do not feel like doing. I am not sure if I am still doing the bed race today. I really don’t feel like. Because we don’t have all our people. We’re missing two girls. One had to go back home. The other one, we cannot remember who it is. But We’re pretty sure we know who it is. ß its complicatedJ Tell me why I thought our open letter was due today!!!!! Man was I mad! I stayed up late last night to finish it. I guess I don’t have to worry about it on the weekend. I have to finish my geo homework that’s due today. I think I will spend my weekend studying and doing homework.
I want to go shopping this weekend with my mom. I think getting away from the dorm will help me clear my head. We better win the bed race. We're having church start early sunday, because of 10-10-10. <---- means government. I dont know how.(I'll research it) Alrighty I'm gone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment