Friday, September 24, 2010

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY:) Again

I am so glad it's friday!!!!! I had a wonderful birthday this week. I got unexpected gifts from people. I love my new roommate. She actually got me a gift too!!! Its a cross necklace. We are going to Dave and Busters for my birthday today. Sounds like fun! A couple of girls are going with me. Then my sister roommate and her friends are coming too. Also my family are coming too. I have a test after this class, should be pretty easy! Yesterday I taught at Forceful Advance (college bible study) And it went pretty well. It was the first time I ever taught anywhere.
I was kind of nervous, but not really! I am going home for the weekend. I was suppose to go to the leadership conference but I think Im not going because my mom wants me to come home. Since she just got a new apartment. After english thank God I only have one more class. I am still sleepy
Alrighty that's enough to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment