Friday, September 17, 2010

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY:)

I am so glad it's friday!!!!! Even though I have a test today. But it's all good:) I got a new roommate and she is moving the rest of her stuff in today. She is a really cool girl! After my test my mom is coming to pick me up around 5 and we're going to chuckie-cheese for my little cousin birthday. We got her a tootoo. She thinks she is a princess. I'm not sure they are having youth service tonight but if they are i'm going. Then after that I am going home to help my mom move the rest of our stuff to the new apartment saturday. It's going to be a fun day ahead. Saturday we have to go sign the lease and move all our stuff into the apartment. My cousins are helping us move. I havent seen the apartment yet. My mom said it was nice. And I'm guessing its a two bedroom because we have to put my sisters bedroom furniture in storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment